Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

I have four of these units, one of them has started clicking its internal relay rapidly at two to three times per second. With the relay cycling this quickly my test light looks like a strobe. It does
Smart ActionsSetup and ConfigurationClicking
By smonet · Latest post 2024-08-27 23:54:30 by smonet
0Helpful
101Views
1Replies
To begin, I can't even locate the "hardware version" nor the "firmware version" that I was supposed to includie with my questions. I programmed 2 separate Kasa smart plugs for lamps to be used as nigh
Setup and ConfigurationSchedule
By Marcon65 · Latest post 2024-08-12 22:43:24 by Riley_S
0Helpful
106Views
1Replies
I have numerous Kasa and Tapo devices connected. I have never had any issues adding new ones. Since my phone upgraded I cannot get new devices to link. Everything goes well until I try to connect to t
Setup and Configuration
By DKS17
0Helpful
71Views
0Replies
HS103P4
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
68Views
0Replies
When the power goes out on a ES10, what state does the plug revert to? ON or OFF, or last setting? Does the firmware/app support an optional setting to set whether it is ON or OFF or last setting afte
Feature RequestSetup and ConfigurationSmart Actions
1Helpful
148Views
0Replies
Unable to connect after cable was upgraded to fiber optic has a V6 wifi evolution digital router all 4 lights are green
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
116Views
0Replies
Since I changed my router, my KP115 no longer accepts voice commands via Alexa. It flashed the amber/blue but will not link up with my blue tooth on my iPhone. What to do?
Amazon AlexaSetup and Configuration
By Doc-Ed
0Helpful
195Views
0Replies
I have tried over and over and am not able to connect to my new device to set it up for use. I have followed the instructions Downloaded the app Local access is enabled The device is plugged in - Blin
smart plugSetup and Configuration
By Snowbie1 · Latest post 2024-04-16 23:37:27 by Rodster8449
2Helpful
786Views
5Replies
A new app showed up on my ipad, tried to update, now locked out of Kasa/TP-Link on iPad & cell phone!! Why is it telling me invalid email?? Trying to install doorbell tomorrow & this is really annoyin
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
307Views
0Replies
I am having the same issue as this user: https://community.tp-link.com/us/smart-home/forum/topic/518720 I tried following the troubleshooting steps provided but that does not fix my issue either. I am
Setup and ConfigurationRemote Access
By seattleguy · Latest post 2024-03-07 00:14:15 by Riley_S
0Helpful
357Views
1Replies