David-TPOnline
Following: 13Followers: 184
Forums/ Deco
By bcrabtree Tuesday

BE63 not issuing IP address'?

I picked up this mesh kit from Amazon during Prime day... and often have to reboot it because it stops issuing IP address' to devices in the house via WiFi, hardwired ethernet *always* works. This hap
Forums/ Deco
By Ledmirage a week ago

Facebook not working

A couple days ago, Facebook and Instagram suddenly not working properly. They don't load, or load very slowly. It was working perfectly before that. Nothing has changed. Facebook and Instagram were wo
Forums/ Deco
By David-TP 2024-08-01 07:33:13

Deco XE75/XE75 Pro V1 1.4.1 with Matter, Wi-Fi Access Control, ECO Mode and More.

This Article Applied to Deco XE75_V1/V1.6 Deco XE75 Pro_V1/V1.6 Firmware Modifications 1. Added Camera Security. 2. Added Wi-Fi Access Control to support "Block List" and "Allow list". 3. Added Eco Mo
Forums/ Deco
By Mr_Stanks a week ago

Connection issue with certain websites and applications.

I just recently purchased the BE65 Pro, Tri-band whole home system and it hasn't worked right since I installed it. I've spent hours on the phone and scouring websites, and this forum is where I place
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By david3 a week ago

Raptor Train botnet infected firmware

News is reporting that TP-Link devices are infected with Raptor Train botnet malware. Have you identified a list of firmware/models infected, and any timeline to update the firmware?
Forums/ Deco
By David-TP Monday

Deco X50/X55_V1.26-1.4.5 Supports EasyMesh, Wireguard VPN and Fixed WAN Port

This Article Applied to: Deco X50/X55_V1.2(1.26) Only Firmware Download Link: Deco X50/X55_V1.2(1.26) 1.4.5_build_20240828_Beta Newly updated to Deco 1.11.0 Firmware Platform Update Advice: 1. Please