SDWAN-MANLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By SDWAN-MAN 2024-07-18 16:28:58

Security Scans Nocking All DECO's Off The Network

I have 4 DECO's in my network in routed mode. I have web, IoT and IPS security features turned on, Whenever there is a security scan ALL wireless connectivity is impacted without fail. All DECOs LED's
Forums/ Deco
By SDWAN-MAN 2024-04-15 15:27:53

Undersize Frames

I am using an ethernet backhaul and I noticed that the "Undersize" counter is incrementing on the switchports associated with the Deco's: Port Align-Err FCS-Err Xmit-Err Rcv-Err UnderSize Gi1/0/1 0 0
Forums/ Deco
By SDWAN-MAN 2024-04-12 16:39:39

Disable WiFi backhaul

I want to administrativly disable WiFi backhaul. My Decos are hardwired to a gigabit switch. I understand that the WiFi backhaul is a failback method when a switch is attached - and is SUPPOSED to be
Forums/ Deco
By BobbyEss 2024-02-28 20:51:46

Deco S4 gigabit ports delivering only 600 mbps on a 1 gig provisioned line

I have a three unit Deco mesh unit. I have a 1gbps service via Spectrum and their cable modem. The Spectrum technician and I confirmed the ethernet out of the cable modem is 1.1 gbps. However, when I
Forums/ Deco
By SDWAN-MAN 2024-02-24 17:25:18

Ethernet BackHaul Working Topology

Here is a topology diagram of my working envornment using Ethernet backhaul. It has been in production for 2 days - so far so good. The only thing I notice is that the satelite Deco's will intermittan
Forums/ Deco
By SDWAN-MAN 2024-02-22 03:48:29

Star topology, router mode, wired backhaul and DHCP

If all the Deco's are in router mode in a star topology with an Ethernet backhaul, how do we ensure only one of the Deco's is the DHCP server? Is this possible?