crispenLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-01-24 04:48:35
How to change email address on kasa account
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : How do I change the email address tied to my kasa account? i have it tied to my work email address and want to change it to my personal without...
79HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-01-01 17:31:40
Re:Problem with specific dimmer. I do not know how this is possible but I have verified it three times
MikeP_AutomationManager wrote While it's an interesting effect I'm not sure I'd spend much time trying to explain it :). AFAIK the LBxxx bulbs are NOT intended to be dimmed using an older type dimmer...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-01-01 05:39:50
Re:Problem with specific dimmer. I do not know how this is possible but I have verified it three times
" When I have a single or more non LB130/LB100 light bulb in the series everything is fine. When I have only LB130/LB100 light bulbs in the series, the lights do not come on." How do you explain...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2017-12-31 15:00:59
bulbs that emit a loud buzz
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I bought about 20 of these lights so far and have installed 10 or so. 9 out of the 10 are totally quiet the 10th is very loud buzzing. Is there a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2017-12-31 13:58:45
Problem with specific dimmer. I do not know how this is possible but I have verified it three times
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Just bought this product the other day, love it so far. I went crazy and bought them for all around the house and ran into a big problem. The...
0HELPFULS