Kasa Smart Bulbs

TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb can match your lighting to any mood or event. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart bulbs.
Kasa Smart Bulbs

Tags

Label

I got a 4 pack of KL125 lights a couple of years ago. I had 2 lights installed in lamps and all was fine untiil a month or so ago. One bulb stopped connecting to WiFi. Numerous reset attempt and a cou
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
46Views
0Replies
I have the EP40 and been working for more than a month properly. went on a 2 week vacation and when I came back I notice the device isnt on. Tried to connect it to other outlets and still not working.
By Wampe
0Helpful
45Views
0Replies
I have various Kasa and Tapo bulbs (KL135, KL110 & Tapo L535) and they ALL have the same issue. I'll start with the KL135. The "On from Power source" setting needs to have an option to NOT have the bu
Feature RequestSetup and ConfigurationOn from power source
By KnowOne · Latest post 2024-08-21 15:52:17 by BlackBeltPanda
1Helpful
116Views
1Replies
Hi! I have invested HEAVILY in the Kasa ecosystem and have several LED strips, which I love. However, one of the strips I'm using in my bedroom had the power supply pack burn out on me. I've temporari
0Helpful
90Views
0Replies
I know this has been posted about on here before but I need to bump this so hopefully the devs do something: Trying to set a lighting scene in the new Kasa app is extremely cumbersome and I'm about to
Setup and ConfigurationFeature Request
By Mark_F
0Helpful
105Views
0Replies
I need to change my email address for this account. How can I do it, call someone?
By Caseyb · Latest post 2024-07-25 19:54:15 by Runningbird
3Helpful
304Views
1Replies
How on earth does one change email address for Kasa devices. This has been raised many times so there must be a solution by now.
Feature Request
By Kalulu · Latest post 2024-07-25 19:50:29 by Runningbird
5Helpful
427Views
1Replies
My smart bulb used to work great with Alexa. I could control both the brightness and power without a hitch. Around 8-12 or more months ago, I suddenly couldn't control the brightness level anymore. I
Amazon AlexaLighting Effectsbrightness
By Gkay95
0Helpful
110Views
0Replies
Hi, I have a KL135 smart bulb. I have had it several years, but it stopped working automatically (it still works manually: the light turns on when the lightswitch is on, but the light will not follow
Setup and Configuration
By Gusher · Latest post 2024-07-09 14:12:02 by Gusher
0Helpful
206Views
1Replies
ALL my Tp-Link devices are working just fine...however, neither the app on my iPhone or iPad recognizes ANY of them. I have rebopted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled app. Nothing. The thought of red
By MsMph
0Helpful
151Views
0Replies