NJRonboLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:NEW INSTALL BE85: Have Some Questions
@yves_b "Issue 2. Where don't you see the 6GHz network listed when searching for WiFi networks? If you have devices compatible with the 6GHz technology, I would certainly connect those devices to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
NEW INSTALL BE85: Have Some Questions
Just installed a BE85 3-pack mesh in my home The install went beautifully. No issues. As soon as the first main node was connected to the router, the other two nodes immediately recognized each...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Newbie: How to set up 3-pack of BE85 or BE95?
@yves_b "You will certainly want to switch to AP mode before connecting a satellite Deco by Ethernet to the router. I suggest, after configuring the first (main) Deco using the app, to change the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
@NJRonbo So, basically, if I plug ethernet into two of the three deco units, they will automatically adjust the settings and all I need to do is use the app to put them in "bridge" or "AP" mode...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
@HelpFixDecoApp I cannot begin to thank you enough for taking the time to thoroughly answer my questions It looks like the swapping out of my Eeros and setting up the Deco is going to be nearly...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Newbie: How to set up 3-pack of BE85 or BE95?
I should state at the top of this post that I do not yet own a BE85 or BE95 3-pack. I am a current Eero (2n Gen 5Ghz) owner who is waiting for an Amazon price drop on a BE85 or BE95 3-pack that I am...
0HELPFULS