YseraTopsLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-28 13:27:03
Re:Frequent loss of internet connection
Have you tried changing your SSID to something you have never used before? This will help with a lot of devices. I know it's a pain. a4law wrote Installed new Deco M5 last week and I am experiencing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-10 01:43:41
Why does my DNS in windows 10 show my gateway address?
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : If I set them manually they show correctly, but when set to "obtain automatically" it shows the gateway only? If its set manually you will see...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-09-07 22:39:30
Re:Phone or Tablet offline Message-Galaxy S7 App every time enter app. Photo of issue attached.
I just have no other apps that do this every day/ time I go in and out of my wifi. I retry does not seem to work for me, have to force close. I am running Nougat OS.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-09-05 20:55:20
Phone or Tablet offline Message-Galaxy S7 App every time enter app. Photo of issue attached.
Model : Deco M5 Hardware Version : Just updated today. Firmware Version : ISP : App version 1.2.8 This has been doing this for a long time. Everytime I go into the app after some time a day or so, I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2017-02-09 02:10:19
6 Blubs, 3 Smart Switches, 4 Smart Plugs, now want to change my WIFI password for security? Dohh
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : The Title says it all. I have needs to change my wifi password frequently. This mean going to every bulb, plug, switch and resetting them and then...
0HELPFULS