Audio drops occasionally with Archer AX6000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-29 16:30:29
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 Build 20230906 rel.52177(5553)

Hi,

I just picked up the AX6000, switching from a Netgear RAX54.  The speed seems overall better, UI is better, etc.  The one issue that I've found is that I get this slight drop (sounds like a 1/2 sec pause of audio).  It happens regardless of the stream (Pandora, internet radio, my own Plex, etc.).  I also experience the same issue whether it's via speakers or headphones.  It also happens on a wired connection with my PC and wireless on an iPhone 12 with 5Ghz-only connectivity.  Speedtest on the modem is around 800MB up/down, phone is around 400MB down/375 up.  I also never experienced the same problem with the Netgear.  I tried setting the QoS to favor streaming and video but it still seems to be having the issue.  Does anyone have any other suggestions on something that I can try?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 232

Replies: 0

Related Articles