WiFi connection drops Archer Ax6000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-03 17:39:50
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

I am having repeated issues with my router, all related to WiFi. 

On devices such as Laptop, iPad, iPhone I will lose internet connectivity. WiFi on device shows connected with full bars, router light is blue, all lights on on modem. Everything looks fun I just cannot connect to the internet. To resolve 50% of the time turning off WiFi on the device and reconnecting works, other times I need to restart the modem (by cutting power, reboot in app doesn't work).

the other issue is with my HomeKit devices. They just randomly stop responding. So I cannot turn on/off lights. They show as unresponsive in the home app. At the same time they show as connected in the TP-link app. Only resolution is to restart the router. 

does anyone know why the connections drop like this on this router. It appears to be entirely related to the AX6000 as a reboot always fixes it, but this happens at least 1x day. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:WiFi connection drops Archer Ax6000
2021-11-01 21:41:43

@Cleantangerine Does TP-Link ever repsond to anyone in the forum? It doesn't seem like it.

Options
2021-11-01 21:41:56

@Cleantangerine Does TP-Link ever repsond to anyone in the forum? It doesn't seem like it.

Options
2021-11-01 21:42:13

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 874

Replies: 3

Related Articles