PC only gets 12.5 Mbps on wired connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-22 19:37:10
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20210730 rel.54485(5553)

I'm on a gig up gig down connection with an AX3000 router and plugged in to ethernet with a Cat 5e cable. The weird cap is exclusive to my PC as my xbox one 2 feet away is also plugged in via ethernet can hit 340+ mbps download speeds. I've tried every single fix for various download issues I can find. My task manager never lists network usage above 1% so it's not being eaten up by random processes (Not that I haven't disabled windows update and gone through a dozen different other corollary services and several network regedits with no change one way or another.)This wasn't an issue at my previous apartment with comcast where I'd get 60-80 mbps plus all the time over wifi, but happened after swapping to Ziply and ethernet at my new apartment (Wifi has the same weird cap as well I've tried)The only time I've gotten above that speed since the issue manifested was one time after hitting the network reset option under network and internet I was connected to the ethernet after the restart and it had the cap, then I connected to the wifi while still on the ethernet and suddenly went up to a 32 mbps cap for 5 minutes and then it went back down to 12 mbps. I have been unable to recreate this since.
I've already tested the cables and every port on the router, I've also plugged the PC directly into the modem and gotten full speed. I've already isolated the problem exclusively to the connection between the Router and PC alone somewhere in the firmware, I've disabled all the QoS functions and tried it with every combination of the security programs on the router and pc turned on and off. I've been troubleshooting this for days and just want a solution

Options