WiFi router question

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WiFi router question

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WiFi router question
WiFi router question
2020-12-15 21:09:37

I am think about buying it today just wondering if when I get it if I just plug it into the walk and turn on and set up or do I need a WiFi  box already also is it strong enough to game on

Options
2 Reply
Re:WiFi router question
2020-12-15 21:23:57
Not sure what router you are looking at. The router you select is based in part on how the Internet is connected to your home. For example, if you use xfinity, you will need either a Gateway (router and modem combination) or both a modem and router. If you already have a modem, then all you need is a router. If you live in a building with an Ethernet cable that supplies your internet, then all you need is a router. The router selection will be based on your needs and the speed from your ISP. So we need more info such as who you get your internet from, type of connection, what equipment you have already,...
Options
Re:WiFi router question
2020-12-15 22:06:55

@ArcherC8 I do have nothing right now I thought I would be able to buy the router from Walmart and use that on my game I won't be able to get WiFi till next Monet till they come to install it

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 292

Replies: 2

Related Articles