klipseLV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Deco
By Sezza232 Tuesday

Deco X55 VoiP

Hi, 6months ago we got sent a deco X55 modem to be able to use parental settings for our broadband. Up until then we were using a Netcom modem and had a landline via the Netcom. Our broadband provider
Forums/ Deco
By ugscavcg Monday

Deco XE75 Pro - Intermittent Connection to Plusnet 2 Hub (bridge mode)

I have setup the XE75 Pro as the main router, connected to the Plunet Hub 2 unit in bridge (modem) mode. The connectivity works ok and the mesh system operates correctly but the main Deco router loses
Forums/ Deco
By noris_sasaran 2 weeks ago

Deco M4R keeps disconnecting

Hello everyone, I wanted to configure the best internet possible using some Deco that were gifted by some friend. My network looks like this: the optical fiber enters the ISP's modem that has only one
Forums/ Deco
By Skydog 2024-09-04 21:36:54

AP mode with BT smarthub

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been asked before. As we have digital voice from BT, I need to use their "smart hub" . However it's fairly useless at providing WiFi around the house. Hence using 5 x Deco Ax
Forums/ Deco
By Kev205 2024-08-28 09:50:51

Deco M5 loosing connection every 30seconds - PPPoE direct to ONT - BT (UK)

Hi, I have a Deco mesh system that I have been using flawlessly connected to a BT smart hub 2 router via Dynamic IP I have recently had my fiber connection upgraded from FTTC to FTTP and want to conne
Forums/ Deco
By emrezgn 2024-07-19 20:57:15

Deco X95 IPV6

I am using IPV6 based internet but DECO X95 does not support it. How do I open IPV6 settings.