DiceKeyLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Sudden Deco App/Network Problem
@Joseph-TP Also, is it possible for you to troubleshoot my network remotely? I would be willing to give you permission. I've tried everything I could but my network is still really messed up. I think...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
@Joseph-TP I tried resetting all Decos (hard reset by pressing the reset buttons on all Decos) and the problem is still there. Even after adding just one Deco, the satellite Deco still intermittently...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-28 11:02:59
@Joseph-TP Hi, I've set my main Deco as an access point, and will observe if there will be any changes. Is there any way to configure the ISP modem/router so that I won't have to make the Deco an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-23 08:02:53
@garsdalian Did you do a hard reset on your Decos? Or did you reset just by using the app?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-22 07:39:38
Joseph-TP wrote @DiceKey Hi I apologize for any confusion that may have arisen. For further assistance on how to switch the main Deco with a satellite Deco, I recommend referring to the following...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-20 06:56:50
Joseph-TP wrote @DiceKey Hi It is recommended that you refer to the following link to change a Deco as the main Deco: How to replace the main Deco with another Deco In addition, you mentioned that...
0HELPFULS