klipseLV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Deco
Wednesday
Re:Deco X60_V3/3.2-1.3.0 Supports ECO Mode,WireGuard VPN and WiFi Access Control
@ConcernedUser Hi, yes X60 coverage is slightly more than M9, my intention was to get the X50/X55 however managed to pick up this X60 off of eBay for a reasonable price so just went for it. I think...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:Deco X60_V3/3.2-1.3.0 Supports ECO Mode,WireGuard VPN and WiFi Access Control
@ConcernedUser very happy with my X60 v3.2. I run my 1x X60 with a M9 plus in access point mode. X60 takes most of the wifi traffic and I generally get full speed and good coverage around my whole...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:Deco network not usable when internet router down
@BigRedMan With Virgin Media if your main Virgin router/modem is down there is no other way to connect to the internet and the behaviour you describe in your post is correct. IE: Deco network will...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:Deco X55 VoiP
@Sezza232 Assuming your Netcom "modem" is also a router you can connect this to your internet connection first turning off the wifi, then connect main Deco and to Netcom router and change main Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Can I disable NAT on the DECO XE75 or XE75 Pro
@Stephen26 You cant, only thing to do is change main Deco to Access point mode to stop double NAT.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Deco X55 & x55 Pro compatibility
@HeavyBrew Yes, all Decos work together.
0HELPFULS