PMSyPlyLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2018-08-07 20:19:11
Re:Connection to lg smart tv
Hi I think you are saying you can get connection wired into your LG Smart TV, but not wireless. Try unplugging the TV for 10 minutes. Plug it back in. Same on your Gateway Deco Router. After you get...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-05-21 02:31:01
Re:Still get buffering across my network
Salloyd-Any mesh system should be superior to an extender, but there's lots of variables. First of all, what is your speed you're purchasing? What's the measured speed on a Deco SpeedTest? And what...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-04-17 06:53:54
Re:Connection 2 DECO to the same router ?? -- Conexion 2 DECO a un mismo roter??
Yes but you only want to run one router, preferably the Deco. Otherwise you run the Decos in AP (access Point) and lose some of its features. What is your original router? Thats important to know...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-04-11 21:55:28
Re:Setting up a network
Boshak Can you move your printer temporarily and plug it directly into the switch at your Gateway Deco? And then see it? I use an app called Fing that finds the clients connected to your network.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-04-07 02:13:21
Re:Smart bulb and plug control away from home
salbertarose - " I know that schedules can be setup to use smart home devices away from home, but I just discovered that I can actually turn my plug and bulb on and off, away from home, and without...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-04-05 20:23:05
Re:Setting up a network
Boshak Normal setup is Modem > Router ( your 1st TP-Link Deco, aka Gateway Deco ) then plug your switch into the 2nd Ethernet jack on this first Deco. Then the Gateway Deco can assign an IP address...
0HELPFULS