louiscarLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-01-12 01:44:41
Re:KASA (Android) BUG
The pi is far from redundant, it has no battery so needs no backup although it's not hard to rig a battery pack up. Touch screen can be added so to be fair it may not be ideal for something that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-01-11 07:39:03
OK so I can set up the router if I know what to do exactly. I'd prefer not to sign up for Google drive unless it is without giving them more of my details than they already have. The android device...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-01-10 12:11:46
Point taken Mike it's just that I am not sure exactly how your app works. I do as little as possible with Google as I can and it appears that I may need to use Google Drive? I am also unsure about...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-01-09 13:17:27
Thanks for the link, didn't realise you had produced an offline app. I spend a few hours earlier learning how to get the token and device id and use curl to control the switches but this is really...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-01-09 02:46:50
MikeP_AutomationManager wrote Doesn't this come down to you either trust TP Link or you don't? ..... Yes well after reading those articles I don't trust them in matters of security. Eg. Encryption is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-01-09 01:25:29
Anton L.Z. wrote As far as I know if you logout the Kasa account then you couldn't see or control the devices bound to others account. This is for security concern, isn't it right? Well firstly it...
0HELPFULS