__KI__LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
Friday
RE:Need to change Wifi SSID without resetting the Cameras
@Contraband yeah, did just "change WLAN" in one camera, ..., and it was truly frustrating process. Lost one of the tiny screws also, and had to spend time searching it. Due to this cannot place these...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
Friday
@SN13LET Very true, must be able to change WLAN. And actually that is what I've to do as *first* step now for few cameras, setup them initial WLAN, which will be very soon replaced by another....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
Friday
Re:Need to change Wifi SSID without resetting the Cameras
Bought 2 cameras, - I need to install them in WLAN - but I already know that WLAN will be changing, since service provider is changing => Thus screwed up, since after installing cameras high up...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
Friday
@Solla-topee Since issue has been clearly there for several years, it's clear that TP-LINK has *NO* intention of fixing it. I'm sorry for trusting into tp-brand and making mistake of buying their...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
Friday
If I would have known this basic feature is not in camera, I would have never bought tp-link tapo camera. Fool me once, you will not fool me second time.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
Friday
@Meza17 Good point, i will 100% surely not pay any cloud service, when content will be lost always when I've to change WLAN
0HELPFULS