CharliepsychoLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-16 08:22:44
“Order by” and “group by” in app for automations list with search
I have dozens of automation and shortcuts, but the only way to find them is to scroll through them and hope I named them well. We really need a search and a recognisable order (alphabetical, last...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switch
2024-08-16 08:10:45
Re:Tapo switch schedules suddenly stopped workin
@Wayne-TP The advice is basically do a factory reset of the switch... Which is a cop out! I thought I had solved it by remaking the schedules, which worked once, then they failed again this morning!...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switch
2024-08-15 08:26:24
Tapo switch schedules suddenly stopped workin
The schedules on all my Tapo S210 all stopped working overnight 2 nights ago (13th August 2024) I recreated the schedule on one and it started working again, so I shall redo them all, but it's very...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-05-13 12:35:54
RE:Any plans for a Tapo Smart Smoke Detector?
Interlinked Smoke and seperate heat detector... Perfect for the new fire regulations and required in all Airbnb... perfect market
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-01-10 10:42:01
Re:Compare temperature rule
@Wayne-TP I actually use this (well as close as I can get anyway) I have a temperature sensor on the house boiler outflow and a temperature sensor on the hot water tank. If the temperature on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-12-29 17:12:03
Compare temperature rule
Could we have the ability to compare temperatures between 2 sensors as a rule? E.g. if this room temperature is greater than that room temperature then turn on the fan. Another thought... the ability...
3HELPFULS