CharliepsychoLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switch
3 weeks ago
Re:S210 on off automation not triggering from remote activation
@Wayne-TP As if by magic... There was a firmware update to the button, switch and plug this morning... And now it all works! Please thank whoever fixed the bug and give a kick to the test team for...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
Having looked at more forum posts, it appears that Alexa will fire all the automations as well, but the button or other automations do not trigger the Switch "On" routine.
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
Re:S200 automation with S220
@Jacob21 This looks similar to my automation issue where automation doesnt fire the switch action, but manual or alexa does! https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/697226
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
@Wayne-TP OK, These tests show that down-stream triggers/actions do not happen on the S210 using the on/off trigger This is only a test scenario to demonstrate that downstream triggers do not occur,...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
@Wayne-TP Hiya, what settings would you like? I could set up a test switch to see if I can replicate the behavior.
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
@Wayne-TP I've cheated and taken the temperature condition off, so that the automation should just fire when the switch comes on. It does if you manually push the button or click it in the app, but...
0HELPFULS