ImtiazAliLV4Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By David-TP 2023-07-07 10:16:19

Troubleshooting VPN Issues on Deco

Case 1. Work as a VPN Pass-through router. Case 2. Work as a VPN Client. Case 3. Work as a VPN server. Case 4. Use PPTP/L2TP VPN as the internet connection type. Case 1. Work as a VPN Passthrough rout
Forums/ Deco
By David-TP 2024-09-02 09:40:03

Satellite Deco Units Work Well but Display Offline on the Deco APP

This Article Applied to: Deco M4/M5/M9 Plus, Deco X50/Deco X50-Outdoor etc. Phenomenon Description: The satellite Decos are solid green(or white) and work well but they are displayed "Offline" on the
Forums/ Deco
By David-TP 2023-09-05 07:30:48

Abnormal WAN Port Speed. Please Check Your WAN Port Connection

Since the release of 1.6.0/1.1.0 firmware versions, A new feature has been added that users will get a notification on the Deco APP when the Internet negotiation speed between Deco and modem is lower
Stories/ Deco
By Kevin_Z 2020-02-20 02:44:26

Why my devices get the wrong location when connected to Wi-Fi

Devices show the wrong location after installing a new router or moving to a new place Sometimes you may encounter situations in which your devices such as phones and laptops are unable to get the cor
Stories/ Deco

Devices show the wrong location after installing a new router or moving to a new place Sometimes you may encounter situations in which your devices such as phones and laptops are unable to get the cor
Stories/ Deco