C410 blinking red, no configuration possible

Thursday - last edited Yesterday
Model: Tapo C410  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello everybody.

The camera worked perfect until a technical problem with my wifi network. I need to reconfigure my C410 camera to connect it. So I've turned it off and then on again, I've done a reset, many times, but nothing works: the camera still flashes red when it's on, again and again. As a result I can't use the Tapo app to add it to the network.

What do I have to do to get it to enter setup mode, with red-green flashing?

Thanks for your help!

Options
2 Reply
Re:C410 blinking red, no configuration possible
Yesterday

@chris_sanry 

Is the LED blinking red slowly or quickly? Make sure the camera is reset correctly: use a pin to press and hold the reset button for at least 5s until the LED blinks red quickly.

Please try charging the camera and see if there is any change in the LED light. And After charging for a while, use the power button to switch the camera back on and off and try reset again.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:C410 blinking red, no configuration possible
9 hours ago

@Wayne-TP thanx for the reply.

The red light is slowly and continuously blinking red. I've made all the tests you describe, without any positive result.

As my camera was only 3 months old, I decided to contact the support off the reseller. I got a new camera who works fine.

My request can be closed.

Thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 44

Replies: 2

Related Articles