Votes

Face recognition

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Face Recognition. Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

Face recognition

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Face Recognition. Please vote on the main thread.
Face recognition
Face recognition
a week ago - last edited a week ago
Tags: #face recognition

People reading. You have to click on the vote icon above if you want this feature!

These days people are having intruders during the day while they're at home because housebreaking is usually during the mid day when most people are at work. Having children at home and in the garden who wouldn't want face recognition?

However during the day we have notifications turned off when we're at home since we would get too many of them. Face recognition would only alert you when unknown people are entering your garden or property. We want to know when unknown people are entering our garden while we're at home and this feature is getting more and more common in security cams.

If you agree, don't forget to vote.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Face recognition
a week ago

@Dolsot it says voting is closed? 

Options
Re:Face recognition
a week ago

@SmartUserTech 

I can see that they have merged it to an earlier thread. 
I'm surprised over how few people it is that votes. I guess most readers aren't logged in or don't understand they should vote. 

I love my Tapo cameras but I think TP-link needs face re to compete with other security cameras. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 73

Replies: 2

Tags

face recognition