my house is big do i need two Tapo H200 Smart Hub to cover it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-11 13:48:06 - last edited 2024-04-11 15:43:14
Model: Tapo H200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

my house is big do i need two Tapo H200 Smart Hub to cover it ? not the number of devices i mean the distance from hub do device

Options
1 Reply
Re:my house is big do i need two Tapo H200 Smart Hub to cover it
2024-01-19 09:18:11 - last edited 2024-04-11 15:43:14

@rethy 

Unfortunately, no such information can be found on the TP-Link websites at the moment. I would recommend you email technical support directly and provide more details of your house to get a proper suggestion, such as the size, number of floors, wall material (e.g. concrete and steel structure, wooden walls, plasterboard.), etc. 

The Tapo hub and its sub-devices are connected using TP-Link SubG technology, which means that SubG devices can be placed further away from the router than regular 2.4GHz WiFi devices. You can get a better idea of how these devices connect from the image below.

TP-Link Sub-GHz Technology Brings the New Tapo Lineup of Smart Hub, Sensors,Switches and More.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 713

Replies: 1

Related Articles