Lightbulb doesn't turn off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-11 18:04:37
Model: KL120  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.0.5

Purchased this Lightbulbs.

Set up on without an issue. Connected to Google home app also, works like a charm, would it be with voice command or manually.

Set up the second one. Same wifi, same apartment. Everything went well, but the lightbulb doesn't turn off. I can dim it, change colors and etc. but when I press turn off button in the app, it just dims down, meaning as if it reduces the brightness but doesn't turn off.

I tried another, brand new lightbulb from the same pack. Exactyly the same thing. ALl this meanwhile the first one that i set up works like a charm.

What can be the issue?

The signal is fine. -66dBm.

Firmware was updated as soon as it paired.

App is the latest version. (Android) (tried different phones)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Lightbulb doesn't turn off
2023-11-13 09:46:30

@Shosho111111111 

Have tried to factory reset the light bulb, reconfigure it and give it a different name?

Try to install these two KL120 to the lamp base of the working one. Does the problem follow these two devices?

How to reset Kasa bulb?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 284

Replies: 1

Related Articles