No night light/vision

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No night light/vision

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No night light/vision
No night light/vision
2023-07-31 08:42:41

My brand new camera doesn't turn on light for night vision.  I can see the to red diodes when dark, but on the screen it's dark. The picture is okay in black and white when outdoor light is on, but when I turn it off there almost nothing to se, absolutely nothing compared to my indoor c210???

Options
1 Reply
Re:No night light/vision
2023-08-01 06:39:56

@Icelandic 

Hi,
I need more information to locate the problem with your new camera, and please help confirm the following information.

1. What's the model number and MAC address of your new camera? You can send me the MAC address via private message.

2. On the Live View page of your camera on the Tapo app, can you see the mode(Auto, Day, or Night) selected? 

3. Please go to the Camera Settings page and send me a picture of the 'Night Mode Settings' or 'Turn on Spotlights at Night' feature page.

4. Can you share the picture of the Live View page when dark with us? You can send me the link to download the picture via private message.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 361

Replies: 1

Related Articles