Firmware Version: 1.3.11 Build 231115

I have 2 cameras - C210 

This is of 1 camera - 

Model: C210

MAC Address: 98254A828A35

Hardware Version: 2.0

Firmware Version: 1.3.11 Build 231115

Rel.85532n(4555)

from the past 1 month, my cameras are facing a problem where it gets disconnected automatically and a clicking sound is heard accompanied by red blinking of infrared light . I have tried resetting the camera , changed wifis, changed location , tried putting the cameras to a closer location to the wifi but nothing helps. 
please help. 

I have a camera C200, which works perfectly fine with the same wifi and the same location . 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Camera not working- clicking sound -Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago

@Ekta2211 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if the camera has a disconnect issue.
What should I do if my Tapo smart device keeps losing connection or going offline?

If the problem remains, please confirm:
1. How often does the issue occur?
2. Do you mean the camera will switch to night mode with infrared light on when the issue happens? How about the system LED status on the camera?
3. How do you recover the connection? By rebooting the camera?
4. When it's working, please go to the camera's Device Settings>Device Info page, tap the Wi-Fi icon, and check the RSSI value.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Camera not working- clicking sound -Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago

@Ekta2211 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if the camera has a disconnect issue.
What should I do if my Tapo smart device keeps losing connection or going offline?

If the problem remains, please confirm:
1. How often does the issue occur?
2. Do you mean the camera will switch to night mode with infrared light on when the issue happens? How about the system LED status on the camera?
3. How do you recover the connection? By rebooting the camera?
4. When it's working, please go to the camera's Device Settings>Device Info page, tap the Wi-Fi icon, and check the RSSI value.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options