Tilt and Pan Alignment Issue with Tapo C200 Camera
Tilt and Pan Alignment Issue with Tapo C200 Camera
2024-01-11 06:19:21
Tags: #Live View #Tapo Care #Tilt and Pan
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.9

Hello TP-Link Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I am experiencing with my Tapo C200 camera regarding the Tilt and Pan functionality.

Issue Description: Despite multiple attempts to correct the Tilt and Pan settings through the Tapo APP and even after rebooting the camera, I am still encountering alignment issues. The camera does not align with the viewpoint I have set in the Tapo APP, causing a misalignment in the displayed view.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Tilt and Pan correction through the Tapo APP.
  2. Rebooting the Tapo C200 camera.

Current Software and Firmware:

• Tapo APP Version:3.1.514
  • Tapo C200 Firmware Version: 1.3.9

Additional Information:

• The camera worked fine initially, but the issue seemed to have started recently.
  • No physical damage or obstruction to the camera's movement.

Request for Assistance: I kindly request assistance from the TP-Link community or support team to help resolve this issue. If there are any additional troubleshooting steps or firmware updates available to address this problem, please guide me through the process.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your support in resolving this Tilt and Pan alignment issue with my Tapo C200 camera.

Best Regards, 
MustafaK

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tilt and Pan Alignment Issue with Tapo C200 Camera
2024-01-12 09:38:42

@MustafaK 

Hi,
Can you provide a video or some pictures to display the alignment issue of the Tapo C200? 
Are you unable to Pan or Tilt the camera via the Tapo app? If you use the Pan & Tilt correction feature on the Tapo app, will the camera pan & tilt to the original position?
Best Regards

Options
2024-05-17 18:35:16

@Solla-topee 

I am experiencing the same issue, looking to find a solution. I got 2 units having same issue.

Yes using the Pan and Tilt correction will fix the misalignment, but after a while it will still persist.

Options
2024-05-20 07:39:37

@t4pless 

Hi, 

Could you please send us a video showing the reported issue?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 3

Tags

Related Articles