Tapo P110 Unreachable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo P110 Unreachable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo P110 Unreachable
Tapo P110 Unreachable
2023-07-24 10:35:25
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 230425 Rel.142542

Good morning

One of my Tapo P110 plugs is on by default. Our dishwasher is connected. The dishwasher has its own timer which is always set to come on from 05.00 for about an hour. The P110 records the energy used without any problems. What I don't understand is why my Android Tapo app shows the P110 as "Unreachable" for about four hours each night.This only occurs during the night and access is always restored at around 06.30. If the device failed torecord the energy usage or the dishwasher failed to come on I would be concerned but, as I say, all is okay apart from this very strange "Unreachable" error.

Any advice most welcome.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo P110 Unreachable
2023-07-25 07:27:20

@Dorset64 

Does other plug display the same status in the APP? Please check the plug's LED light to see if the device is offline or if it's just an issue with the app's status display.

If the led turns solid red (Disconnected from the Wi-Fi) or orange (Connected to Wi-Fi; Cloud offline), this FAQ might be helpful. What should I do if my Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart lighting) keeps losing connection or going Offline?

If the led is still green but display unreachable in the APP, kindly check whether you're able to control and manage this device under the local network (same WiFi as the smart plug). 

What's the version of your Tapo APP? Wha's the model and OS version of your phone? 

Have you tried to test it with another mobile device?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 628

Replies: 1

Related Articles