Problem connecting to the cloud.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-02 10:26:17
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello. I have used different Tapo Cameras, and now connected 2 pieces to the cloud. It is a bit difficult for me to set, so that recordings are not just on the memory card, but also in the cloud and especially access to the cloud later with the camera turned off.

Best regards Eyvind.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem connecting to the cloud.
2023-07-03 12:02:30

@eyvind 

Hi,
If your camera is configured successfully and has subscribed to the Tapo Care service, the video clips triggered by events can be saved on the cloud server.

If your camera's video clips are not saved on the cloud server, please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Please send me the MAC address of your camera that has subscribed to the Tapo Care service via private message.
2. On the Tapo app>Camera Settings>Detection&Alerts page, please check if the Motion Detection and AI Detection are turned on.
3. Please send me the time and date when a video clip is saved on your SD card but not saved on the cloud server.

Best Regards

Options