turn off the screen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

turn off the screen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
turn off the screen
turn off the screen
2023-05-17 09:07:06
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I use the c310 as a video intercom. I would like to know how to set the tapo app to turn off the smartphone screen automatically and turn it on with a tap. Thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:turn off the screen
2023-05-18 09:20:26

@RebiMax 

Hello, 
Currently, Tapo app&Tapo C310 do not support the feature to turn on/off the smartphone screen automatically.
Please describe your usage scenario in detail, and I'll forward your feedback to the team to evaluate.

Best Regards

Options
2023-05-18 09:52:57

@Solla-topee hi, to view the camera, I use an old smartphone, samsung s5, mounted on the wall as if it were a monitor. I'd like to be able to turn off the screen and turn it back on if necessary, perhaps with a double tap . I hope I explained myself.

Options
2023-05-18 10:38:05 - last edited 2023-05-18 10:40:49

@RebiMax 

Hi,
If you do not lock the phone's screen with a password/pattern/fingerprint and do not exit the Live view page of the camera on the Tapo app when turning off the phone's screen, a simple swipe up will unblock the phone's screen after you turn it on. So two steps will complete the action(power on the screen>swipe up to unlock the screen) to watch the live view page of the camera again.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 338

Replies: 3

Related Articles