Tapo C210 Camera isn't uploading any videos into the cloud storage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-03 12:59:31
Tags: #Video not upload Cloud storage
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V19
Firmware Version: latest

I have 30 days free subscription of Tapo Care, out of which 7days are still left. But the cloud storage of videos has stopped since day before yesterday. Pleae let me know the reason

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 Camera isn't uploading any videos into the cloud storage
2023-04-03 13:00:35
I have the free subscription ending on 11th April, but the video upload to cloud storage has stopped from 1st April morning.
Options
Re:Tapo C210 Camera isn't uploading any videos into the cloud storage
2023-04-04 07:19:42

@Rohit_b 

Good day, thank you for the post. Here are some tips for the issue you're facing:

1. Check if the motion detection feature is enabled

2. Check if there is any motion being triggered

3. Check if you receive the detection notification (push notification and in-APP notification)

If you receive a notification but no cloud video is recorded, please share a picture of the notification and the cloud video page here. And send me your TP-Link ID and camera Mac address via PM, we'll help to check it.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 439

Replies: 2

Tags

Video not upload Cloud storage
Related Articles