Can Tapo C210 camera stream video to Google Nest Hub?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-09 05:23:47
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi, I'm looking for some IP cameras to pair with a Google Nest Hub (v2). I'd like to know if Tapo C210 is compatible and works well with that display, as in being able to stream video, 2-way voice chat, and able to move the camera (pan and zoom) from the Nest Hub.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can Tapo C210 camera stream video to Google Nest Hub?
2023-02-10 07:54:23 - last edited 2023-02-10 07:55:14

@Brockoala 

Hello, thank you for posting. Tapo C210 supports streaming video on the Google Nest, other features are not available. However, it also supports RTSP and ONVIF protocols, you can explore more features on the third-party software which supports these protocols!

Related Articles:

General Questions about the Tapo Camera

How to control Tapo camera by Google Home with voice commands

How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-02-10 08:18:12

@Wayne-TP Thanks a lot for the reply! Do you know if it's possible to side-load a third-party app on Google Nest Hub to enable pan and zoom for C210?

Options
2023-02-14 10:02:37

@Brockoala 

No such tests were performed, and i did not receive any success case feedback from customer, so I'll say Not possible for this kind of usage. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1570

Replies: 3

Related Articles