KASA INDOOR CAMERA CLOSES THE APP AUTOMATICALY

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-08 23:17:53
Model: Kasa  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

HI! I use my indoor camera as baby monitor. At nights, after a few hours, the app closes automatically. 

I have seen a message that says "do you want to keep watching" or something like that, but i can't tell if it's everytime because most of the times i see it too late, when it's already closed. 

is there any setup i can do to avoid the app from closing?

Options
4 Reply
Re:KASA INDOOR CAMERA CLOSES THE APP AUTOMATICALY
2023-02-09 01:07:57

Hello  @mscorner 

For continuous streaming, please try to stream in the local network, please connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network that the camera connects to. Here is an FAQ: Can I watch the live video of Kasa camera continuously?

It is recommended to use only 1 mobile device a time for continuous streaming. 

Options
2023-02-09 15:04:33

@Solla-topee thank you for the advice. i only have one wifi in home so i dont believe that's the issue, and we also only use 1 phone at night with the camera. 

Options
2023-02-10 02:04:22

UPDATE - 02/09/2023. I am at home, therefore i am connected to the same network, less than an hour after starting the live video, the message pops asking "do you want to continue watching live video". 

If you are promoting this device in amazon as BABY MONITOR, it doesn't make sense it asks you if you want to keep watching, OF COURSE i want to. 

Options
2023-02-10 06:45:02

Hello  @mscorner 

Thank you for more case details. 

Can you turn off the mobile data and only use the Wifi network, confirm there is only one phone is streaming in the local network.

Please check my PM and help collect the APP log when issue occurs again,this helps the engineer to look into it, thank you

Meanwhile, please share the MAC address of cam via PM, and attach a photo of the message with time point, thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 572

Replies: 4

Related Articles