Connecting T100 with L930

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-22 14:07:13
Model: Tapo T100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi guys,

how do I connect the T100 sensor with L930 led lights, please? I want to have the sensor at the start of my hallway and my led lights at the end or in a totally different room. The purpose is mainly when I go to the toilet at night and don't want to look for a switch or use my phone. 

Also, I would like to set a working schedule for the sensor from midnight till morning because I only want this to work at night, not during the day.

Could you help me what should I do step by step, please? Do I need also H100 or T100 + L930 is OK for this purpose?

Thanks a lot

L.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting T100 with L930
2022-10-24 06:08:11

Hello  @LaZi 

Thank you for being interested in Tapo sensors or some SubG products (tapo hub required)

You can set an Automation between the sensor, the Tapo Wifi products. 

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo device (smart bulb, smart plug, smart camera)

-Add a new automation 

-set Trigger: select sensor 

-set Action: select Tapo Wi-Fi bulb or light strip 

- set time range for when the automation take effect

For detailed step, please check the above FAQ. 

T100 tapo sensor require a Wifi hub H100 /H200 to work with it. 

Here are some articles that you may be interested in
Introducing Tapo SubG Family - TP-Link Community
TP-Link Sub-GHz Technology Brings the New Tapo Lineup of Smart Hub, Sensors, Switches and More.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 418

Replies: 1

Related Articles