Tapo Smart Plug

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plug

Tags

Label

Hello, is there a way of downloading past energy consumption data if the smart plug is offline? (assuming the data is stored in the cloud, not only on the device?) Additionally, how long is the data a
Energy Monitoring
By sergio_eccd · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
I have bought this to allow me to register power outages on my home, and it seems it does not register them. Am I doing something wrong?
Energy Monitoring
By bramirez · Latest post a week ago by bramirez
0Helpful
73Views
2Replies
This Article Applies To Tapo P304M (UK) 1.0 Tapo P110 (US) 1.0 Tapo P115 (US) 1.6 Introduction Charge Guard [BETA] stops the power output of the Tapo smart plug once the connected device is estimated
Energy MonitoringWhat’s New
By Wayne-TP · Latest post a week ago by PRANJAL46
0Helpful
225Views
3Replies
Hi all I am experiencing a strange issue with my tapo smart plug. It worked fine for 5 months but lately, during the last month, time counters keep increasing by themselves also when smart plug is off
Energy Monitoringtime monitoring
By Leeveeo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
621Views
14Replies
HI How do I insert these figures into the TAPO app Thank you General Usage First 3900 kWh 32.285 c/kWh Thereafter 32.285 c/kWh Controlled load 1^ 16.291 c/kWh Supply charge 79.2 c/day General usage At
Energy Monitoring
By sjaeger172004 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
75Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, I just bought my P110 but I have a problem, it seems it doesn't correctly measure the energy consumption, as you can see from the screen below I deleted all the data and immediately start
Energy Monitoring
By Asterix234 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
106Views
1Replies
Matter Certified - Integrate Matter-certified Tapo devices with other Matter end products into your preferred ecosystem. Energy Monitoring - Set your electricity rate to estimate your energy bills, of
MatterWhat’s NewEnergy MonitoringOfficial
1Helpful
163Views
0Replies
This Article Applied To Tapo P110 Tapo P115 Tapo P110M Introduction Tapo energy monitoring smart plug now supports choosing the currency unit for the electricity bills. The default electricity bill un
Energy MonitoringWhat’s New
0Helpful
107Views
0Replies
How can I see what voltage is at the outlet and see the history of shutdowns and starts?
Energy MonitoringFeature Request
By caza_ghe · Latest post 2024-08-20 03:29:18 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
107Views
1Replies
12/05/2022 Update: 1. Add Fixes and Topics as recommended solution 2. Latest Tapo APP version till now: Android: 2.11.43, iOS: 2.11.24 11/28 Update: New Firmware 1.1.6 has been released for both Tapo
Energy MonitoringFeature RequestHighlighted Thread
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2024-08-04 13:17:38 by jfilipelcarvalh
88Helpful
24718Views
69Replies