Tapo Smart Switch

Tired of running around the house switching lights on and off? Unlike the traditional switches, Tapo smart switches can let you control all the lighting and electrical appliances in the house just by an APP with your smartphone. More products are coming, stay tuned!
Tapo Smart Switch

Tags

Label

I have an automation that fires when a Tapo S210 is switched on (switch something else on as well) which works fine if you press the switch, however I also have another automation that switches on the
Smart Actions
By Charliepsycho · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
229Views
8Replies
After enabling the double tap feature of my Tapo S200B Buttons, the feature then says "not enabled" if checking in my Smart Automations later that require double tap (next day for example).
Smart Actions
By BPCS · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
486Views
13Replies
I have problem with running automation from an S200B button controlling S220 2 gang switch I have connected the S220 on some lights and this works well in manual mode However I wanted an automation to
Smart Actions
By Jacob21 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Charliepsycho
1Helpful
220Views
5Replies
Hi, I am taking my first steps in home automation, I have for some time several TAPO smart plugs and they are great and I want to stay in the ecosystem. Now I want to get into light bulbs, I have purc
Smart Actions
By SrOPO · Latest post 2024-08-30 06:07:28 by Saanvi-Shing
0Helpful
215Views
4Replies
Hi, I have been having problems with my Tapo S200D lightswitch the last couple of days or perhaps a problem with the device it is meant to be triggering instead. It is meant to turn on and off the Kas
Smart Actionstapo
By GoingGoingJohn · Latest post 2024-08-04 16:55:09 by GoingGoingJohn
0Helpful
251Views
7Replies
TAPO 200B not working after pairing tapo with alexa and assign button action to 200B by Alexa app now tapping event (opening bulb) not working by tapo app, but rotating clock and counterclockwise acti
Smart Actions
By OguzErol · Latest post 2024-05-24 08:55:41 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
315Views
3Replies
I have some automation (>10) that contain shortcut. Yesterday has stopped to work all. for ex.: trig: TAPO S210 operation: Doorbell shortcut - does not working. but if I click on Doorbell shortcut on
Smart Actions
By Algernon2024 · Latest post 2024-03-18 05:39:02 by FRENKY33
7Helpful
1145Views
16Replies
I want to use a smart switch to disable to motion detector, however, the detector is not visible as a smart object when using the smart switch. Idea is to activate/de-activate the motion detector as a
Feature RequestSmart Actions
0Helpful
307Views
0Replies
I would like to place tapo smart buttons in all the rooms of my 80+ year old mother's house, so that if she falls she can press the button and i get notification on my phone. We have membership of a p
NotificationAmazon AlexaSmart ActionsFeature Request
By KateT · Latest post 2024-01-10 09:13:19 by GeorgeRBG
1Helpful
1109Views
2Replies
Are Tapo smart switch really useful? Are they simple to install? Are they compatible with voice assistants? This is the question...
Amazon AlexaInstallationGoogle AssistantSmart Actions
By Linked-Joe · Latest post 2023-12-19 08:55:24 by TTTusp
0Helpful
429Views
3Replies