Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 119
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By S_CY_83 a week ago

C420 not working shows solid red

Recently my modem has crashed and they have replaced it. Tried to reconnect all the C420S2 cameras i had for outdoors except one. It does not reset, does not connect to the hub and there is a solid re
By ArjunPrasad a week ago

Standalone/Spare C420 Camera

Hello, Where can I purchase a spare C420 or C400 camera alone without the hub? One H200 hub can support upto 4 cameras. Right? Thanks, Arjun
By Zigaroo a week ago

manual firmware update

Asking again for this feature request. When we do manual update that the Tapo App does the firmware upgrade. I understand that auto update will do update based on rotation of your services but when cu
By TXT_OVERTONE a week ago

View the C 425 cameras outside United State

I just bought these TAPO C425 in one week. Does anyone know why the C425 TAPO can not be accessed or viewed when outside the country.? It looks like the Security setting but don't know how. Would appr
By Solla-topee a week ago

What can I do if my outdoor camera gets water ingress?

The Tapo outdoor cameras are designed to be dustproof and waterproof. However, they may suffer water ingress under some special conditions, causing the live feed image to be blurry. Below are some tip
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensor
By Wayne-TP a week ago

Sensor Starter Set "Tapo T30 KIT" Contact & Motion Sensor and Smart Hub Combo

If you've been jumping at the idea of smart home living but don't know how to get started, this starter set might be a good option. This smart sensor starter set, the Tapo T30 KIT includes a Tapo T100