QReneLV3Offline
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By Fysiks 2023-10-30 11:47:15

Unable to specify channel and channel width when Smart Connect is enabled

Hi, I am a power user and I realised that when the channel and channel width is set to Auto, it does not select the best option. So I wanted to manually specify the channel and channel width but it do
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Thoms 2023-10-24 14:40:37

BT smart hub poor RSSI with Ring doorbell - can I replace with a Link-Tp one?

Think the title of this thread will give sufficient info about the problem. we have a new BT Smart Hub (sent by BT to replace the old home hub that also had poor RSSI to the doorbell) and new Ring Vid
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By savath 2023-10-24 09:12:47

turn off WiFi sharing QR code

How to protect my Wi-Fi password from being displayed by Android phones or IPhone when sharing it with QR code? How to Disable or restrict Wi-Fi sharing via QR code in Android device using Intune ?
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
By MegaJ00 2023-10-18 16:12:22

My ps5 internet speed is low

Hello, After I bought a new modem, the connection speed of my ps5 slowed down, while there was no such problem in other devices, I even tried connecting with a LAN cable.
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
By samsamsamsamsam 2023-10-18 23:22:21

SIM Karte, wird nicht mehr erkannt

Hallo Ich habe den Router, TL-MR6500v V1.30, die Firmware ist aktuell, diesen Monat gekauft und vor drei Tagen das erste Mal verwendet. Es hat alles funktioniert, auch die jetzige SIM Karte wurde erka
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
By Tsunami83 2023-10-18 20:50:54

Electric socket problem

Hello, the device was working until 2 months ago, but one day the lamp in my bedroom where the adapter was plugged in exploded. After that day, I started not being able to get internet connection from