XarisharkLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2023-10-30 08:03:01
Re:Wired Device random instant reconnection
@Clive_A I hear you. I already reseated the cable and its a pre-terminated cable so If I keep seeing the problem I will terminate a new one myself and see if I keep having the popup. If I keep seeing...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-10-29 11:52:03
Wired Device random instant reconnection
Hi I was watching YouTube on my tv (LG C1) and for the first time after 3 years I have the TV I saw it throw the message "wired LAN cable is disconnected" and 1 second later "wired connection...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-10-27 10:11:43
Re:The Omada VPN server setup should be FAR more accessible
@NinjaMonkey Im right there with you on the matter of troubleshooting and support but that should also include a FAR better documentation than what currently is existing in Omada SDN.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-10-26 10:16:45
@Clive_A I get it but I mean you DO provide 90% of the service that is the NO-IP and DYNDNS intergration. Could you at least at a free service too like "duckdns" as an additional alternative ddns...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2023-10-26 09:35:47
Re:Highlight the numbers of selected channels in Wi-Fi distribution for a better viewing experience.
@Hank21 Yeah I had to edit paste the image and wait for a whole minute before pressing post.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-10-26 09:17:46
Good Day! @Clive_A Today I setup an MR200 ROUTER in my clients offsite office and who know YOU ALREADY HAVE A TPLINK DDNS!!!! I literally logged in with my work tplink work account and just created a...
0HELPFULS