Votes

Highlight the numbers of selected channels in Wi-Fi distribution for a better viewing experience.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Highlight the numbers of selected channels in Wi-Fi distribution for a better viewing experience.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-25 06:14:39 - last edited 2023-10-26 06:31:15
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

In the current Wi-Fi Traffic Distribution chart you have to search for the thin green line to see the selected channels.

Suggestion: It would be far easier and clear to have the NUMBERS under the channel be Highlighted with a circle. That way you dont have to squint to be able to see the thin green line when there is only one client connected to a channel of one of the EAPs.

Here is a rough example (ignore the color please)

Options
5 Reply
Re:Highlight the numbers of selected channels in Wi-Fi distribution for a better viewing experience.
2023-10-26 05:51:42

Hello @Xarishark,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I've recorded this request and will report it to the developer team for evaluation.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Highlight the numbers of selected channels in Wi-Fi distribution for a better viewing experience.
2023-10-26 06:29:29

@Hank21 Hi there is something wrong with the editor and when I upload a picture even if it says succesfully uploaded it posts the text without the image. Is that a known problem with your post editor ?

Options
2023-10-26 09:34:19

Hi @Xarishark

I can see the image you sent now, could you check it again?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-10-26 09:35:47

@Hank21 Yeah I had to edit paste the image  and wait for a whole minute before pressing post. 

Options
2023-10-27 01:42:17

Hi @Xarishark,

I tried it just now but hasn't the similar issue, you may login the community with different web browser for testing, it is suggested to use an incognito window.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 539

Replies: 5

Voters 1