XarisharkLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2023-10-26 09:10:34
Re:let us PASTE on the 2FA field during login
@Virgo The main login for the omada cloud service. Is there another 2FA login screen ?? Here is what I see when I try to paste the code that is copied from the bitwarden app or even the notepad. It...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-26 06:29:29
Re:Highlight the numbers of selected channels in Wi-Fi distribution for a better viewing experience.
@Hank21 Hi there is something wrong with the editor and when I upload a picture even if it says succesfully uploaded it posts the text without the image. Is that a known problem with your post editor...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-26 05:48:43
Re:Allow for direct connection to a site with a permalink (only work when logged in ofc)
@Hank21 I already got that What I am asking is if your website makes a direct connection to the controller if its local or if the data makes a roundtrip to your servers and back to the local...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-25 16:18:23
let us PASTE on the 2FA field during login
Many of us use 2FA to secure our accounts and have it intergrated to the password manager of our choice (bitwarden etc) but we CAN autocomplete (paste a code ) to the field while in the IOS app we...
4HELPFULS
2023-10-25 06:18:51
Re:Allow for direct connection to a site with a permalink (only work when logged in ofc)
@Hank21 Does the omada.tplinkcloud use a direct local connection when the controller is seen as local or it would be faster to access my controller directly? Synology quickconnect for example makes a...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-25 06:14:39
Highlight the numbers of selected channels in Wi-Fi distribution for a better viewing experience.
In the current Wi-Fi Traffic Distribution chart you have to search for the thin green line to see the selected channels. Suggestion: It would be far easier and clear to have the NUMBERS under the...
1HELPFULS