Losing connection

Losing connection

Losing connection
Losing connection
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: TL-SG108S  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: not known

I have TalkTalk Full Fibre connected to a Erro Router which is connected to the TL-SG108S Switch

Conected to this we have 2 PC's, a Talk Talk voice adaptor, a Talk D-Link extender and a Sky-Q main box whchich conects via WiFi to 3 mini boxes.

All has worked fine until a couple of days ago when we lost the connection to everything connected. I unpluged everything and after plugging them in again everything worked, apart from the Sky mini boxes, for which I had to speak to Sky who talked me through how to reactivate them.

Today we lost everything again!

When i disconnect the switch and connected each device directly to the eero they work ok.

As it is to do with the Wi-Fi side of things, I don't supose it is connected in any way but we keep have the 2.4mhz band drop out!

Any help would be appreciated!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Losing connection
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

Hi @PlutoChris 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You might wanna run a check on your cables and stability in your LAN to identify if this resides in the LAN or WAN side.

Also, you need to troubleshoot if the connection from the switch can be stable.

Does it happen to the whole network even from the connection of the router?

Troubleshooting Techniques for Laymen

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 114

Replies: 1

Related Articles