Omada Controller v5.1.7 works until resrtart

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-30 16:07:55
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 5.0.7

Hello,

I have 7 access points that I have setup to use Omada. I have configured them all again for the 3rd time, when the pc/server hosting the software is restarted, the software does not load and is stuck on intializing. This is very frustating as the only solution currently is to reset all the access points and reconfigure omada.

Please can anyone provide any suggestions?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada Controller v5.1.7 works until resrtart
2022-03-31 07:32:19

Dear @DanLSN .

DanLSN wrote

I have 7 access points that I have setup to use Omada. I have configured them all again for the 3rd time, when the pc/server hosting the software is restarted, the software does not load and is stuck on intializing. This is very frustating as the only solution currently is to reset all the access points and reconfigure omada.

May I know the operating system of your PC? Windows OS or Linux OS?

Normally there is some error reported under Details, can you click on it and check and provide the screenshot of it?

Here is a related article for your reference:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/3028/

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Omada Controller v5.1.7 works until resrtart
2022-04-07 06:35:35

@DanLSN 

DanLSN wrote

Hello,

Please can anyone provide any suggestions?

Any update so far? Is that resolved or not? We would love to follow up your case and find a proper solution.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options