Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 1Followers: 462
Forums/ Access Points
Thursday
Re:TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode
@lazycs Thank you very much for all the screenshots and follow-up. We've confirmed with the development team that the WA3001 does not support Guest Network when operating in Multi-SSID mode. I have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Re:Raptor Train botnet infected firmware
@david3 @Richardj186 Thank you very much for your interest in and support for TP-Link products, as well as for posting on our community. We appreciate your bringing security concerns to our...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
Tuesday
Re:TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode
4179664 lazycs wrote @Kevin_Z I installed this firmware on my WA3001 configured with multi-SSID mode, but I'm not seeing any differences in the configuration UI at all other than an updated firmware...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Archer AX55 Pro - Consistent Router Malfunction Every Day at Same Time
@Critian Please monitor the connectivity for more than 48 hours and let us know if the pre-release version resolves the issue. Thank you.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@Critian Thank you very much for providing detailed information about the issue you're experiencing. Could you please let us know the current hardware version and firmware version of your AX55? If...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
4178186 Critian wrote @JBingus i have the same problem for a few months now, but with an AX55. (not the pro) at same time as you aswell. the internet just dies for a few seconds every day, roughtly...
0HELPFULS