NoellLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-20 12:57:08
Re:Inconsistent Performance with Alexa Devices
@Riley_S Thanks, Riley. I read with great interest the link you sent earlier re the Matter Protocol' It does indeed seem the right way to go to solve this this slow response issue. Hopefully it will...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-18 22:07:13
@Dr_Mono I now think it is a problem with the Alexa interface to whatever brand. And here's why I think that - I have a friend using Gosund Smart plugs and he is having exactly the same problem -...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-16 13:05:22
@Riley_S Who knows? Hopefully someone can figure this out. To that end, other than a couple of us end users surmising what may be wrong, is anyone at TP-Link/Kasa listening? Is anyone working on a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-14 16:02:10
Dr_Mono wrote @Noell One more observation. If I don't open the Alexa app for many hours/days, I get an alert with a list of Kasa devices that "went offline." However, this does not match at all the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-13 19:43:41
@Dr_Mono The router provided by my ISP is a Hitron CODA-4589. I was never happy with its anaemic Wi-Fi coverage so I had to add a couple of Wi-Fi extenders. That improved coverage somewhat but still...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-13 17:51:36
Spoke too soon. About an hour ago I issued an Alexa voice command to turn off a lamp. The device (HS103) responded immediately and the lamp turned off but the Echo show device that issued the command...
0HELPFULS