NoellLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-13 13:32:22
Re:Inconsistent Performance with Alexa Devices
I contrast to your recent experience, for the past three days all of my smart devices have worked instantly with Alexa voice commands. I've seen this happen before - works as it should for a few days...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-12 22:01:09
@Riley_S No bluetooth. The Meross switch is on the same Deco X60 Mesh system that my Kasa devices are on. And thanks for the link to info on the Matter Protocall. Sounds interesting. Wonder how far...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-12 20:31:11
@Riley_S To add to the puzzle......... I forgot that I do have one smart devices that is not TP-Link/Kasa. It is a Meross brand smart switch that has been in service for a couple of years. Unlike my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-09 19:07:17
I monkeyed with firewall settings to no avail. Also, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I tried my Alexa and smart devices on my guest network but it made no difference. ...Lloyd
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-07 13:56:48
@Riley_S Thanks. Really appreciate the reply. Answers to your questions: First of all, I wouldn't say that the Kasa devices ever "disconnect". The problem is frequent, sluggish performance when...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-09-03 18:04:17
Inconsistent Performance with Alexa Devices
I have several HS103s smart plugs as well as several Kasa smart switches and they all work instantaneously via the Kasa app. However, if I operate them using Alexa voice commands, the results are...
0HELPFULS