jlboggsCOLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa App and Integrations
2022-11-15 15:13:12
Re:Alexa integration broken
@Msmillefiore it varies from device to device. For plugs with a single button, you hold it down for 5ish seconds until I flashes blue and orange. Wall switches have a reset button that you hold for 5...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-15 12:58:39
Re:Alexa integration broken
@Msmillefiore I did some troubleshooting last night and noticed that the same devices are unavailable in the Kasa all if I disconnect from my local WiFi. This lead me to believe this has something to...
1HELPFULS
2022-11-15 04:15:40
Alexa integration broken
I suddenly have several devices that are not responding when turning them on via my Amazon Echo devices or the Alexa app on my phone. Some devices are still working, but approximate half of my...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2021-10-20 16:09:29
Re:Accessing Smart Bulbs using Visual Basic .NET
@PapaZ There is a highly developed python library https://github.com/python-kasa/python-kasa. You could copy the concepts found there or find some way to integrate with it.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2021-03-08 21:18:17
Re:KL130 won't respond to pings, blinks, responds to 2-3 pings, rinse, repeat
@xpanmanx I'm calling this fixed on my end. A while back homebridge started requiring a newer version of node.js. I've been putting this off for a while and finally decided to take the plunge and get...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2021-03-08 19:49:34
Re:KL130 won't respond to pings, blinks, responds to 2-3 pings, rinse, repeat
@xpanmanx so something with homebridge is definitely my issue. I'm going to try updating everything (a couple plugins are out of date) and see if that corrects the issue. Unfortunately it sounds like...
1HELPFULS