Nc450 No video

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Nc450 No video

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Nc450 No video
Nc450 No video
2021-04-10 00:53:52

Have four of these cameras and they are great. Recently purchased another and let it sit a couple of months, decided to install it today and having problems. Unit is new and factory sealed. Camera says it's connected to my WiFi, but there is no video. I can turn the led light off wirelessly, but when I try to connect, the screen is grey and it seems like it's not on line. It continue to spin left and right every few minutes then the light turns green for a while. Then it spins and back to red. I reset it several times and even tried connecting via Ethernet cable. Wondering if it's defective. Burned out !

Options
1 Reply
Re:Nc450 No video
2021-04-15 22:22:34

@Jjdejd 

Sounds like the camera keeps resetting. Try and see if a factory reset helps by holding the reset button for 10 seconds. You can also try a different outlet or swap the power adapter with another to see if that may be affecting the camera. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 556

Replies: 1

Related Articles