Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I don't know why I couldn't find this information, or why this isn't more formally wrapped up in a Kasa app feature. I changed the name of my WiFi network and had to connect my switches to the new one
Network
By Sacks · Latest post 2024-01-09 22:44:19 by G6CID
118Helpful
77016Views
9Replies
I have a three way switch set up for my outdoor flood lights. There are two switches for these lights, one in the bedroom and one by the front door. The Kasa three way switch is installed in the bedro
By SueLG
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
Hello! We have about two dozen of the hs200(us) smart switches. Different hardware versions. Two on fw 1.0.11 and hardware version 5.6 VN1 have failed. They had been working normally for over 8 months
By Dzei · Latest post Wednesday by SublimeJhn
7Helpful
231Views
7Replies
Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post Wednesday by Osugrad
49Helpful
4408Views
33Replies
Edit - Just removed the fan controller temporarily and hardwired the fan only to find the noise is still there. I guess the fan decided to have issues right at the same time I installed the switch. Th
By JohnFL
0Helpful
47Views
0Replies
New HS220 dimmer. This switch is controlling four (4) track light heads. Whenever I raise the lights to 100% brightness the lights start to flash on/off. if I drop the level down, they stop flashing.
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
Looking for an easy way to make a 2 way switch into a 3 way switch without having to run wires in the attic. I swear I remember kasa making a wireless switch at home point?
By A-nonymous · Latest post Tuesday by Carl
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a smart home set up using Google Nest and Kasa switches and plugs. We've recently undergone some remodeling for a part of the home and need to move one of the three- way switches in a ro
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
Hello Is there an option for 3 way switch for EU network? SO 220 VAC?
0Helpful
26Views
0Replies
I replaced a bunch of switches and most of them are 2 or 3 gang, so I have a lot of unused kasa plates. I can't use them on a regular switch or outlet because screwless need a backing / inner mounting
0Helpful
45Views
0Replies