ShadowPanterLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-13 07:18:37
Problemas Archer A6
Buenas Noches, Tengo problemas constantes con este dispositivo y son BUGs seguramente, va más de medio año que no actualizan el dispositivo para solucionar absolutamente nada. Veo el foro y...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-18 01:08:59
Re:Router Archer A6 V2 Wireless Problem: Can´t connect to the WiFi (Intermittent Error)
@MikaelVisuals I have the same error, when the device try to connect to the router I see the DHCP packets but the ACK is never received. I try to think these router are bad.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-05 18:55:17
Re:Router Archer A6 V2 Wireless Problem: Can´t connect to the WiFi (Intermittent Error)
@ShadowPanter Hello Carl, I receive the WAN IP in the TP Link without problems the problem is in my host. When I do the ping to the default gateway of my computer ( TP LINK ROUTER) it fail. This is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-04 19:56:27
@Carl Hello is not the ISP. I do the ping to the gateway an its fail after I try to verify the issue. After this I try to discconnect and Try to connect to my ssid, I get connected but the router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-03 14:54:29
@IrvSp What happen: I detect I doens´t have internet conection and when I try to connect again I looking connect but no give IP or DNS. How this happen ? This happen radomly. What I do to reverse the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-02 19:40:31
Router Archer A6 V2 Wireless Problem: Can´t connect to the WiFi (Intermittent Error)
Hello TP Link Comunity, I have a problem with my new Router. Every time I detect moments when the connection is lost and when I try to connect again I can´t do this. The router continue working...
1HELPFULS